About this programme
On this online Masters programme, you’ll develop specialist skills and knowledge in problem structuring, machine learning, neural networks, genetic algorithms, and data analytics, and data analytics, and undertake an independent artificial intelligence project. You’ll also develop the core computer science skills of computational thinking, computational problem solving and software development.
The Masters programme will equip you for a range of in demand roles in computer science and software development.
- Part of the elite Russell Group of major research-intensive universities
- Ranked Top 20 in the UK (Guardian University Rankings 2021)
- Top of the Russell Group for academic support (NSS 2020)
- Over 18,000 students and 4,000 staff from 140 countries
- 16th in the Times Higher Education Europe Teaching Rankings (2019)
- 128th in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2020)