100% online MSc Computer Science with Data Analytics
Be in demand. Be in data analytics.
World-class Russell Group member
University of the Year shortlisted (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022)
100% online - study from anywhere
Start within weeks
Total programme cost: £8,640
Next start: 04 September 2023
This 100% online Computer Science with Data Analytics Masters programme is designed for working professionals and graduates who may not currently have a computer science background and want to launch their career in this in-demand and lucrative field. Our online Masters programmes allow you to study around work and home commitments, at different times and locations.
- Flexible ‘earn-as-you-learn’ format for working professionals
- Benefit from the world-class York experience whenever you’re ready with six start dates per year
- Access course content and study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Option to pay-per-module removes significant up-front cost
- Median UK salary in computer science: £50,000 per year (IT Jobswatch, 2018)
Request Information here
About this programme
This 100% online Masters programme is designed to build a broad-based theoretical knowledge of computer science and data analytics while also teaching students how to apply taught skills in a range of practical environments. The programme places particular emphasis on data mining, big data, text analysis, software development and programming. It provides an excellent overview of both disciplines and a robust foundation from which to launch a successful career in this sector.
- Member of the elite Russell Group of major research-intensive universities
- Over 20,000 students and 4,000 staff from 150 countries
- Ranked joint 10th in the UK for research quality (Research Excellence Framework 2021)
- 17th overall in the Complete University Guide 2023
- University of the Year shortlisted (Times Higher Education Awards 2023)
- University of the Year shortlisted (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022)