About this programme
This 100% online Finance, Leadership and Management MSc programme provides training in financing longer term corporate projects by developing a holistic view of the opportunities and risks present in financial markets. In addition to providing the fundamental tools and theories of finance, the programme places theories in the wider contexts of economics, management and organisational behaviour.
- Part of the elite Russell Group of major research-intensive universities
- Ranked Top 20 in the UK (Guardian University Rankings 2021)
- Top of the Russell Group for academic support (NSS 2020)
- Over 18,000 students and 4,000 staff from 140 countries
- 16th in the Times Higher Education Europe Teaching Rankings (2019)
- 128th in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2020)