Management and leadership online MSc programmes
You should normally have, or be about to complete, a 2:2 undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification). Alternatively, we would accept a Masters degree (or equivalent).
If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2. Our country-specific pages can help you to find out.
English language requirements
If English isn’t your first language you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept the following qualifications:
- IELTS: 6.5, with a minimum of 6.5 in Writing and no less than 6.0 in all other components.
- PTE: 61, with a minimum of 61 in Writing and no less than 55 in all other components.
- CAE and CPE (from January 2015): 176, with a minimum of 176 in Writing and no less than 169 in all other components.
- TOEFL: 87, with a minimum of 23 in Writing and a minimum of 21 in all other components.
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition: 87, with a minimum of 23 in Writing and a minimum of 21 in all other components.
- Trinity ISE: level 3 with Merit in all components.
- Duolingo – minimum overall score of 115.
You need to have completed the test within two years of the start date of your programme. You cannot combine scores from more than one sitting of the test.
You will not need to provide evidence of your English language abilities:
- if you’re from a specified majority English-speaking country
- if you’ve completed a degree in English in a specified country within two years of your intended start date