Request information here
Management and leadership online MSc programmes
You should normally have, or be about to complete, a 2:2 undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification). Alternatively, we would accept a Masters degree (or equivalent).
f you earned your undergraduate degree outside of the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2. Our country-specific pages can help you to find out.
English language requirements
If English isn’t your first language you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept the following qualifications:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): 6.5, with a minimum of 6.5 in Writing and no less than 6.0 in all other components
- TOEFL IBT (internet-based and special home edition): 87, with a minimum of 23 in Writing and a minimum of 21 in all other components
- Trinity ISE: Level 3 with Merit in all components
- PTE Academic and PTE Academic Online: 61, with a minimum of 61 in Writing and no less than 55 in all other components
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) and Cambridge Proficiency (CPE): 176, with a minimum of 176 in Writing and no less than 169 in all other components
- GCSE: B / 6 or above
- Duolingo: 120, minimum 120 in production and 105 in all other components
- LanguageCert B2 Communicator: Pass with 39/50 in writing and no less than 33/50 in all other components
You need to have completed the test within two and a half years of the start date of your programme. You cannot combine scores from more than one sitting of the test.
You will not need to provide evidence of your English language abilities:
- if you’re from a specified majority English-speaking country
- if you’ve completed a degree in English in a specified country within two years of your intended start date