You should normally have, or be about to complete, a 2:2 undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification). Alternatively, we would accept a Masters degree (or equivalent).
If you earned your undergraduate degree outside of the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2. Our country-specific pages can help you to find out. Your degree can be in any subject, though knowledge of relevant areas will be beneficial, including:
- Management or Business Studies.
- Finance or Accounting.
- Other subject areas/joint degrees with substantial modules in Management, Finance/Accounting or Economics (e.g. economics and quantitative methods).
- Applicants with experience in a managerial role without the specified academic qualification may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
If English isn’t your first language you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept the following qualifications:
- IELTS: 6.5, with a minimum of 6.5 in Writing and no less than 6.0 in all other components.
- PTE: 61, with a minimum of 61 in Writing and no less than 55 in all other components.
- CAE and CPE (from January 2015): 176, with a minimum of 176 in Writing and no less than 169 in all other components.
- TOEFL: 87, with a minimum of 23 in Writing and a minimum of 21 in all other components.
- Trinity ISE: level 3 with Merit in all components.
You need to have completed the test within two years of the start date of your programme. You cannot combine scores from more than one sitting of the test.
You will not need to provide evidence of your English language abilities:
- If you’re from a specified majority English-speaking country.
- If you’ve completed a degree in English in a specified country within two years of your intended start date.
- If you’ve completed work experience at a specified English-speaking organisation within two years of your intended start date.