What you’ll study
You’ll develop specialist skills and knowledge in machine learning, data analytics, data mining and text analysis via specialised modules and an independent data analytics project. You’ll also develop your core computer science skills such as computational thinking, computational problem solving and software development.
Our online programmes allow you to study around work and home commitments, at different times and locations. This is your Masters degree, on your own terms, in your own time.
Advancing your career
In the UK alone, over 1.5 million people work in the digital sector, while the number of digital technology jobs has grown at twice the rate of other roles.
The programme will help prepare you for a range of in demand roles in computer science, software development, programming, and data driven solutions. You will be able apply computational thinking, and apply current data and text analysis techniques such as machine learning in a range of business and academic settings.
- Part of the elite Russell Group of major research-intensive universities
- Ranked Top 20 in the UK (THE World University Rankings 2021)
- Top 150 in the world (THE World University Rankings 2021)
- Over 20,000 students and 4,000 staff from 150 countries
- Ranked 10th for research impact (Times Higher Education’s ranking of the most recent Research Excellence Framework)